Climbing into the sky, you can look in awe upon the stunning views that can only be appreciated from a helicopter. With your pilot pointing out the local landmarks, you want to make sure you bring your camera to take some memorable snaps of you both on this experience.
On arrival you will meet your pilot and receive a brief technical and safety briefing – then it’s up, up and away as you accelerate vertically into the skies. You will then fly for approximately 20 minutes over some of the Snowdonia’s most stunning landscapes whilst the pilot points out various interesting landmarks, giving you plenty of photo opportunities.
Spectators are welcome to come along to watch you both enjoy your experience from the ground.
– Your voucher is valid for 6 months.
– Flights are based on a minimum of 3 passengers and maximum of 4 passengers. Vouchers can be purchased for 1 person on the understanding that;
a) 2 further fare-paying passengers will participate on the flight on the day
b) We operate ‘flying days’ where 1 or 2 people can book to fly with members of another party.
– Please contact us if over 16 Stone (102 Kg).
– Under 12’s must be accompanied on the flight by a fare-paying adult.
– We make every effort to help disabled passengers – please contact us for more information.
– Please note that you do not pilot the aircraft during this experience.
– All dates are subject to availability.